- Provide a minimum of 6 months MOT on all vehicles
- Offer a road test to ensure the vehicle meets your requirements
- Hand over all essential documents including V5 registration document, MOT certificate and any available service records
- Provide a free history check on every vehicle
- Welcome any vehicle inspection by us or any other independent third party, prior to purchase
- Professionally prepare and hand over the vehicle in a good condition
- Be audited by us once a year to ensure compliance with Dealer Promise
- Enable you to escalate issues to us and we will mediate between you and the Dealer
- The Dealer will honour their obligations under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 to protect your purchase
- All vehicles advertised on aacars.com come with 12 months free breakdown cover, make sure you get covered
AA Vehicle Inspections are provided by Automobile Association Developments Limited. Registered office: Fanum House, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 4EA. Registered in England number 1878835.
Fantastic customer service…
Brian at Motor Court is very honest and genuine, and provides fantastic customer service. I felt no pressure at all when I was looking for a car. Brian went above and beyond my expectations to ensure I was buying a car that was right for me.